Tuesday 2 February 2010

[ Sunday sky ]

Last sunday I was sitting at home, having some fun on the web, and absolutely by accident got to look out the window: I just love the drama of the Winter skies here in Porto, watching storm fronts go by, ready to break, while the gorgeous sun tries to break through... Watching the seagulls flying into dry land looking for some shelter... And watching it all fade away has, in the mist of darkness, light persists.

I already had the chance to explain my personal view about photography and digital enhancement that you can do on the images you capture. Call me lucky, or call me foolish, but these photos are right off the camera, exactly the way I saw it...  



1 comment:

  1. Wow - the third one is AMAZING! I wouldn't call you lucky or foolish though... Blessed is what I would say :-)

    ReplyDelete