Sunday 21 February 2010

[ Supernova ]



Some opportunities just can't be missed. This was taken in my car today, driving on the freeway... Don't worry, I stopped to take it, and I'm glad I did! Collecting sunsets and sunrises is something that I have been doing for a long time, and following my inspiration, these winter skies have been capturing my eye... 

Supernova is the first thing that comes to my mind looking at this photo, a huge explosion of energy that you wish you could wield and do with it what you pleased... Some people believe that the power of the mind is unlimited. I just believe that if you put your mind to it, there is nothing you can't do... And today was one of those days!

1 comment:

  1. That song "Champagne Supernova" was the first thing that came to my head when I saw this photo with the title "Supernova". However the lyrics don't go along with it much at all, lol.

    Not to get all biblical on you, but I'm sure you know about having faith of a mustard seed. There are no limitations to what we can do when there is a will to do it.

    As always, beautiful photography and magical words!! :-)

    ReplyDelete