Tuesday 29 December 2009

[ Stairway to Heaven ]




This one was taken on December 20th, the same day I took the [ Happy Holidays ] photo for the SG Representations blog and Christmas card. We were driving around, sightseeing and relaxing a bit before going home...

It's the Arrábida bridge over the Douro river, seen from an unusual perspective (although it is beautiful seen from any perspective - but of course, I'm biased). I love the way it seems has you can reach it with your hand, and just climb away...

I should tell you that I'm not really a fan of photoshop enhancement of photos, other than a turn for black and white - like this one - or an occasional exposure correction. I show them has I take them, and for me, a part of being a photographer (even an amateur and lousy one), is to catch the right moment and the right light...

No comments:

Post a Comment