Wednesday 31 March 2010

[ Meditation ]



Only seven updates this month... I'm truly embarrassed... The rainy days haven't stopped yet, and besides March was a month of great change, turmoil, work and meditation...

This photo was taken yesterday, in 'Meditation Street' here in Porto, just before rushing to Lisbon to meet a friend. I'm so glad some quality graffitis have been popping up here and there, and I'm so glad I took the time to take a look at it.

Life moves pretty fast, and if you don't stop to look around from time to time, you can miss it. Some of the meditation I've been doing is just about that: projects, taking opportunities, the past, the future, and above all, fighting for your happiness. The battle for happiness is a tiresome thing, something no one can do for you, something that you have to do every day!... But then again, the ultimate prize is yours and yours alone, and trust me, what a sweet prize it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment