Thursday 11 March 2010

[ Demons ]






Exactly one week ago I was talking about the way that night time was perfect for clear thinking while everyone else is busy battling their demons... but that doesn't mean I don't have demons of my own to fight.

Tonight was one of the darkest nights I remember. With the small number of hours I spend with them, when me and my demons decide it's time to settle some scores it tends to get ugly, and I admit that tonight they almost won... Something like these photos taken last May in Jamaica, only without the piña coladas with rum and missing "Three little birds" sounding in the background...

1 comment:

  1. Battling demons is never an enjoyable thing. You said though, "...tonight they almost won...". You still conquered them and in the end, that's what matters. However, I get the feeling that you aren't one who loses many battles. I hope the demons learned their lesson and backed off a bit last night :-)

    Jamaica and Bob Marley are a combination fit for Heaven! I didn't get to see a fire show when I was there... Gives me just one more reason to go back!

    ReplyDelete