Monday 12 July 2010

[ Sunlight II ]



Although I'm a Winter kind of guy - I love it when it's cold outside, when the rain is banging on the windows, and we're cuddling on the couch reading a book, watching a television show or just chilling - these sun filled days really get my spirit up!

The Douro river offers this kind of scenario in these Summer days: the bright Sun shining over the Arrábida bridge, the river peacefully flowing right in front of us. This was taken last June 20th in the Alfândega building during the Oporto Show, a design event that gathers the best portuguese designers and agents.

Today is the same kind of day: bright sun, blue sky, fresh breeze, a prefect combination to make this monday a bit easier... Who am I kidding? It would only be easier if I was out there enjoying the Sunlight in my face, and even then, it would still be monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment